June 1, 2023: The Upper Passage Pool heaters have been lowered. Expect temps between 80-82 (unless the sun heats it up further)
March 28, 2023: Normally the pool heater gets turned on in April as the overnight temperatures trend higher. We also watch the pool temperature to stay at or above 70 for a few days prior to turning it on (to limit condensation in the units). The past couple of years this was within a week of Easter.
November 10, 2022: The pool heater has been turned off for the season.
October 13, 2022: The pool heater has been turned on and set to 78. As weather cools off more, we’ll raise the temperature to keep it comfortable
April 7, 2022: The Upper Passage Pool heaters have been turned on. Expect temperatures between 82-85 in the next couple days.
March 29, 2022: The Upper Passage Pool heaters have passed their test fire for the season. Typically, we turn the heaters on when the water temperature stays at/above 70 for a couple days (to limit condensation in the units). This happened the week after Easter last year. We will post once they turn on this year… its getting close!
The Stone Oak pool is open year round! The pool is not heated during the colder months, as it is cost prohibitive. The heater is used to extend the season, typically April/May to October/November, dependent on weather.
Keys: Go to the Goodwin Amenity Access page (association management), select the swimming pool and fill out the form. (If you are having trouble logging in, please click here for Goodwin’s contact information.)
Reactivating your Key: All Upper Passage keys got deactivated on May 22nd, 2020, due to liability issues surrounding COVID-19. If you have not reactivated your key since then, please visit https://www.stoneoakhoa.org/poolwaiver/ for more info.
Hours & Party Restrictions:
Stone Oak (3900 Upper Passage): 5:00 AM – 11:00 PM Central (Adult swim only- 5-8AM, 10-11PM). First come first serve. No reservations required.
Preserve at Stone Oak (3831 Blue Ridge): 6:00 AM – 8:00 PM Central. First come first serve. No reservations required.
If you have any questions or problems, please email [email protected] .
Here are some pool rules to keep in mind:
- There is no lifeguard on duty!
- Children age 14 and under MUST be accompanied by and adult age 18 or older that is an Association member or an appointed guardian.
- Conduct by any person deemed to be dangerous, unreasonable, or offensive (including “horseplay”) is not allowed and should be reported to the Stone Oak HOA Board or Pool Committee Members and/or Goodwin & Company (association management) at 512-852-7935. Any individual disciplined repeatedly, or for serious infractions, will lose all pool privileges for the rest of the season.
- No glass containers of any type are allowed in the pool area.
- Swim safely and treat others, as you would like to be treated. Do not throw pool toys when others are nearby. Parents are responsible for the behavior of their children.
- Children under the age of 3 are not allowed in the pools without a swim diaper.
- Abide by all posted pool hours.
- Do not open the gate for anyone and do not prop the gate open.
- You may download a complete copy of the rules here
Key fobs will only be activated for residents in good standing with the Association. To be in good standing you must: Be current on your assessments within 30 days of the due date, be in compliance with the Deed Restrictions, and have a current key fob waiver form on file with Goodwin & Company (association management). If you misplaced or never received an entry key fob, please click on the link below to print the pool application form for your applicable HOA. Fill out the form and submit it to Goodwin & Company (association management) per the instructions on the form. There is a $25 fee to replace a lost or stolen key fob. You are strongly encouraged to closely control your key fob. Please remember that the pool rules are enforced to ensure that every member has a safe and fun time at the pool!
Please visit the Pool Documents & Waivers page for more information