Now offering: curbside holds pickup
The Round Rock Public Library has closed, effective Tuesday, March 17. During the closure, library customers have the ability to pick up holds without having to leave their cars.
Curbside pickup instructions:
- Wait to receive your notification via text or email that your holds are available to pick up.
- Only when you receive notification that your holds are available, call 512-218-7001. Please have your library card number ready to give to staff.
- Schedule a time to pick up your holds.
- Drive up to the Sheppard Street entrance, remain in your vehicle, and call 512-218-7001.
- Library staff will leave your items under the awning. Your items will already be checked out to you.
Curbside pickup hours of operation:
- Monday – Saturday 9 AM to 5 PM
- Sunday 1 PM to 5 PM
For more information:
Please contact the library at 512-218-7000 or [email protected]
Source: City of Round Rock