Library reopening information
The Round Rock Public Library will welcome visitors from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Saturday, and will be closed on Sundays. There will be limited seating, and only two people per household per visit will be allowed. Visitors will notice floor decals on the ground to designate where people should stand while in line, and there will be Plexiglass shields at service desks and check-out. Please be courteous and mindful of others and practice proper social distancing by allowing at least 6 feet of space between each person.
Among other service changes are:
- Face coverings encouraged for visitors
- Monitored and metered visitor access
- No computer access will be allowed until further notice
- Study rooms, Meeting rooms, Literacy room and Computer classroom are closed
- The Family Place play area closed
- Book donations are not accepted
- Interlibrary loan service and TexShare Card program suspended until further notice
- Courtesy phone is unavailable
Virtual programming will continue with no in-person programming.
The Library’s curbside pickup service, located in the Sheppard Street parking lot, is available from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. Monday through Saturday. Here’s how it works:
- Library will notify patrons by text or email that their holds (up to 5 items) are available to pick up
- Patrons will have 7 days from receiving the notification to use curbside to pick-up items
- Enter the Sheppard Street parking lot and pull up to a staff member. Remain in vehicle and roll down passenger-side window. Please have library card number ready
- Staff will retrieve items and place them on the curbside table
- Items will already be checked out. Patrons with mobility issues are asked to please let staff know and pick-up order will be placed by a staff member in trunk
- Returns must be made at the outside book drop at the opposite side of the building. No exceptions
The post Library reopening information appeared first on City of Round Rock.
Source: City of Round Rock