Early voting now open for Round Rock City Council positions
Early voting has started for two seats on the Round Rock City Council.
Early voting began Monday, April 19 and runs through Tuesday, April 27. Polls are open 8 a.m. through 6 p.m. Monday, April 19 through Saturday April 24, closed on Sunday and open 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday, April 26 and Tuesday, April 27.
The election is for Place 3 and Place 5. All seats on the City Council are at-large, meaning they represent all areas of the City. In the order of their filing, incumbent Matt Baker and Janneke Parish are running for Councilmember Place 3, and Kristin Stevens and Tina Steiner are running for Councilmember Place 5.
Filing information about the candidates can be found on our Elections page.
Early voting locations in Williamson County
- Williamson County Georgetown Annex, 100 WilCo Way, HR 108, Georgetown
- Anderson Mill Limited District, 11500 El Salido Pkwy, Austin
- Cedar Park Public Library, 550 Discover Blvd, Cedar Park
- Cedar Park Randalls, 1400 Cypress Creek Rd, Cedar Park
- Cowan Creek Amenity Center, 1433 Cool Spring Way, Georgetown
- Georgetown Technology Bldg., 603 Lakeway Dr., Georgetown
- Williamson County Hutto Annex, 321 Ed Schmidt Blvd., Suite 100, Hutto
- Jarrell ISD Administration Bldg., 108 East Ave F, Jarrell
- Leander Public Library, 1011 S. Bagdad Rd, Leander
- Liberty Hill Municipal Court, 2801 RR 1869, Liberty Hill
- Baca Senior Center 301 W. Bagdad St., Bldg. 2, Round Rock
- Round Rock Randalls, 2051 Gattis School Rd, Round Rock
- Brushy Creek Community Center, 16318 Great Oaks Drive, Round Rock
- Williamson County Jester Annex, 1801 E. Old Settlers Blvd, Round Rock
- Taylor City Hall, 400 Porter Street, Taylor
Travis County early voting locations
The Williamson County Elections page has a complete list of polling locations.
Election Day will take place Tuesday, May 1.
The post Early voting now open for Round Rock City Council positions appeared first on City of Round Rock.
Source: City of Round Rock