Council approves contract for South Mays Street gateway enhancements project
Round Rock City Council approved a contract at its March 10 meeting that will enhance the South Mays Street corridor from Logan Street to Hesters Crossing Road.
The $2.5 million contract with G. Hyatt Construction includes a variety of improvements that will not only improve the appearance of the corridor but will also provide an additional gateway into Downtown Round Rock.
- Decorative screening walls
- Landscape beds and new shade and ornamental trees
- Screening of utilities and dumpsters
- Replacement and repair of dilapidated fencing
- New gateway signage
- Low stone walls and limestone columns
Construction is slated to begin in April and will be completed by the end of 2022.
The post Council approves contract for South Mays Street gateway enhancements project appeared first on City of Round Rock.
Source: City of Round Rock