Clay Madsen Recreation Center to reopen Monday, April 4th
CMRC will resume regular operating hours Monday, April 4 – As reminder hours of operation are:
- Monday – Thursday 5am – 10pm
- Friday 5am – 9pm
- Saturday 7am – 7pm
- Sunday 10am – 6pm
The following amenities will be open:
- Gym Courts – Regular Gym Schedule will be followed for open play basketball, volleyball and pickleball
- Pool – Regular Pool Schedule will be followed
- Racquetball Courts – Members may start calling CMRC on Saturday (4/2) and Sunday (4/3), 8am – 5pm, to begin making reservations. The Maintenance on Court A is complete, and all 4 courts are open!
- The Yard (Outdoor fitness area) – All access open
- Game Room – Regular Game Room Schedule will be followed
- Group Exercise – All floor and aqua classes resume CMRC Group Exercise – Spring 2022 – 4-1-22.pdf
The following amenities are modified/closed:
- Weight Room – A small section of the weight room will be open – the open area includes the free weight area in front of the mirrors and the small stretch room. All other areas of the weight room (cardio and strength machines) are closed.
- Outdoor Sport Court – Closed
The Baca Center will remain as an option for those CMRC members, 21 years and older, wishing to utilize the Baca weight room during this time due to the modified closure of the CMRC weight room. The Baca Member hours effective 4/4 will be:
- Monday – Thursday 7am – 9pm
- Friday 7am – 6pm
- Saturday/Sunday 8am – 12pm
All programming, lessons and league play that operate in non-effected areas will resume at CMRC starting 4/4. Program coordinators will be in touch with participations for those reminders.
As we reopen, please make note that all repairs have not been completed. There are temporary blocks on windows, roofing, etc. We know it may not be pretty – but the building will be open and ready for members. Please be patient with us as we continue to work with various contractors to complete repairs.
The post Clay Madsen Recreation Center to reopen Monday, April 4th appeared first on City of Round Rock.
Source: City of Round Rock