City Hall parking garage in Downtown Round Rock to close for maintenance
The Round Rock City Hall parking garage located at 221 E. Main Street will be closed for maintenance from July 31 through Aug. 31.
Maintenance will include an upgraded security and lighting system, as well as cleaning and structural improvements.
While the City Hall parking garage is temporarily out of service, the following public parking garages and lots are available for visitors to Downtown Round Rock, in addition to street parking:
- The Round Rock Public Library Parking Garage, 200 E. Liberty Ave., with entry off Sheppard Street.
- The Baca Center Parking Garage, 301 W. Bagdad Ave., with entry off West Bagdad Avenue.
- The Transit Parking Garage, 310 W. Bagdad Ave., with entry off Bagdad Street, across from the McConico Building.
- The Liberty Avenue Parking Lot, 106 N. Lampasas Street, with entry off Liberty Avenue.
- The McNeil Road Parking Lot, 304 E. McNeil Rd., with entry off McNeil Road.
- The Centennial Plaza Parking Lot, 301 W Bagdad Ave., with entry from Brown Street and Bagdad Avenue.
For more detailed information about free parking available in Downtown Round Rock, visit downtownroundrocktexas.com/parking.
The post City Hall parking garage in Downtown Round Rock to close for maintenance appeared first on City of Round Rock.
Source: City of Round Rock