Weather update: flash flood warning in effect
The National Weather Service has issued a Flash Flood Warning for Central Texas, including Williamson and Travis counties, that is in effect through 4:15 p.m.
As of 2:50 p.m. Friday, Oct. 30, eight roads are closed because of high water.
- Lee Street in Memorial Park
- Park Lane in Lake Creek Park
- Chisholm Trail Road at the round rock
- Harrell Parkway in Old Settlers Park
- Low water crossing at The Creek Apartments
- 170 W. Nash St.
- 170 E. Old Bowman Road
- 1200 block of Old Settlers Boulevard
Go to atxfloods.com for the latest road closure information in Central Texas. Turn Around, Don’t Drown.
Source: City of Round Rock