Tio Dan’s Puffy Tacos catches on fire over weekend, no timeline for reopening
At 11 p.m. on Sunday night, owner of Tio Dan’s Puffy Tacos Dan Balderas received a call notifying him that his restaurant was on fire. After he arrived at Tio Dan’s, Balderas saw the fire department had the fire under control, but there would still be damage to deal with in the coming weeks, he said. Balderas said the fire department investigated the scene until 2 a.m. and told him they didn’t think the fire was arson or the result of anything malfunctioning in the kitchen. Balderas said the fire marshal thought the fire came from problems with old wires […]
The post Tio Dan’s Puffy Tacos catches on fire over weekend, no timeline for reopening appeared first on Community Impact Newspaper.
Source: Community Impact- Round Rock