Round Rock, TexasLocal Weather Alerts
There are currently no active weather alerts.
  • Calendar
  • RSS Feed
  • Contact
  • Recycle on:
    Dec
    10
  • Pool Temp:
    56.4
    °F
News

Man suffers smoke inhalation in mobile home fire

Published on May 10, 2016 under RRnews

 At 12:45 p.m. Monday, May 9, six Round Rock Fire Department units responded to a report of a fire at a home in the Blessing RV Park, 1102 Martin Ave.

A 65-year-old man was home at the time of the fire. He was suffering from smoke inhalation and was transported to St. David’s Round Rock Medical Center by Williamson County EMS. Firefighters also rescued a small dog from the residence.

The first Fire Department units arrived at 12:50 p.m. The first arriving companies reported moderate smoke showing from the front door. The first unit that made entry into the house advised there was a small fire in the back bedroom.

The fire was contained and extinguished in approximately five minutes. A damage estimate and cause is still being researched.

The last Fire Department units cleared the scene at 2:08 p.m.

The post Man suffers smoke inhalation in mobile home fire appeared first on City of Round Rock.

Source: City of Round Rock

Tagged: