Driveway Staining must follow a special procedure in order to protect the homeowner and the neighborhood as a whole.
- professionally licensed contractor must do the work
- the bid must contain an assurity bond
- once complete, the work must be reinspected by an ACC or board member
- it must be a stain, not paint
- must be of neutral colors/earthtone to match the color of the house, and must not contrast with the neighboring houses. In the spirit of 2 houses not looking alike, as the builder followed.
- the pattern used must be the pattern approved in the request
- border patterns must be included in the request if applicable
- Original swatches must be sent to the management company and the ACC chair, to verify the scanned copy on the request is accurate.
**All of these requests are on a case by case basis**