Fall Music on Main debuts Wednesday, Oct. 3
Downtown Round Rock will feature its first ever Fall Music on Main on Wednesday evenings in October.
Bring a lawn chair or blanket and the entire family to these free events, which will feature bands from 6 to 8 p.m. in Downtown at Prete Main Street Plaza, 221 East Main Street.
Music on Main is an annual tradition where families and friends gather Downtown on beautiful spring nights to hear good music and relax under the Texas sky. The 5 bands that will be featured this year range from professional local groups to upcoming regional entertainers. Fall Music on Main will offer a snow cone vendor, food vendors from downtown establishments, a face painter and balloon artist. Parking is free.
Lineup of bands
- Wednesday, Oct. 3 – Cari Hutson & Good Company
- Wednesday, Oct. 10 – Extreme Heat
- Wednesday, Oct. 17 – Jackie Venson
- Wednesday, Oct. 24 – Suzanna Choffel
- Wednesday, Oct. 31 – Hector Ward & the Big Time
Source: City of Round Rock