Early voting begins Oct. 22 for Local Option Election
Early voting begins Monday, Oct. 22, for a Special Local Option Election. The election is whether to allow the legal sale of all alcoholic beverages including mixed beverages throughout the entire City limits. Election Day is Nov. 6.
Currently, approximately 80 percent of the city allows for maximum flexibility when it comes to the sale of alcoholic beverages, while the remaining areas have limitations. This map shows current laws in place regarding the sale of alcoholic beverages in the City limits.
Williamson County early voting times, locations
Locations below will be open from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. weekdays Monday, Oct. 22, through Friday, Nov. 2, and 1 p.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 28.
- Baca Senior Center, 301 W Bagdad Ave., Building 2, Round Rock
- JB & Hallie Jester Annex, 1801 E Old Settlers Blvd., Round Rock
- Round Rock Randalls, 2051 Gattis School Road, Round Rock
- Brushy Creek Community Center, 16318 Great Oaks Drive, Round Rock
- Williamson County Inner Loop Annex, 301 SE Inner Loop, Georgetown
- Anderson Mill Limited District, 11500 El Salido Parkway, Austin
- Hartfield PAC at McNeil HS, 5800 McNeil Drive, Austin
- Cedar Park Public Library, 550 Discovery Boulevard, Cedar Park
- Cedar Park Randalls, 1400 Cypress Creek Road, Cedar Park
- Cowan Creek Amenity Center, 1433 Cool Springs Way, Georgetown
- Georgetown School District Administration Building, 603 Lakeway Drive, Georgetown
- Georgetown Randalls, 5721 Williams Drive, Georgetown
- Parks and Recreation Administration Building, 1101 North College Street, Georgetown
- Hutto City Hall, 401 W Front Street, Hutto
- Leander Public Library, 1011 South Bagdad Street, Leander
- Taylor City Hall, 400 Porter Street, Taylor
You can find additional information, including links to Travis County voting locations, at our Elections page.
The post Early voting begins Oct. 22 for Local Option Election appeared first on City of Round Rock.
Source: City of Round Rock